Made as a part of my durational piece: Long weekend of the rocket harvest 2018
- Large stockpot filled with rocket leaves and baby stalks
- 6 – 8 onions
- 20 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- Peanut oil
- Chilli powder
- 500 mls Low salt vegetable stock
- 500 mls water
- 350 gms of low salt cheddar, finely shredded or 500 gms of ricotta with nutmeg.
- 15 medium sized freerange eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- Roughly hand torn breadcrumbs
- 5 medium potatoes
- Par boil potatoes, peel and slice
- Slowly caremelise the potato slices in olive oil and ensure they’re nice and crispy
- Roughly chop onions and rocket up.
- Saute rocket, onions, crushed garlic in peanut and olive oil, adding stock and water to ensure all cooks effectively in a large stockpot. Add chilli powder to taste as you go.
- Blitz the sauteed ingredients through the food processor
- Add cheese, almond milk and breadcrumbs to a large bowl and mix all ingredients. Cook in greased frypan and place under grill to crispen the top.