- 1 x tin coconut milk
- 1 x cup of water or home made vegetable stock
- 1 large onion
- 500 gms white fish (founder works really well but you could use Basa/ Swordfish/ Salmon or Mackrel if you liked.
Home Made curry paste
- 2 x teaspoons crushed garlic
- 2 x teaspoons of grated fresh ginger
- 1.5 teaspoons turmeric
- 1.5 teaspoons Garam Marsala
- 2 teaspoons hot curry powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups of Jasmine rice with saffron an a few peas
- Mince garlic , fresh ginger and with a mortar and pestle mix the spices with a dash of olive oil. Leave in fridge for 20 minutes then jar remainder for another good home made curry paste time.
- Cut up vegetables and roughly dice into large chunks the fish of choice.
- heat stock, adding in onion
- Add fish and curry paste and gook for 10 minutes.
- Add remainder of vegetables till roughly steamed.
- Serve with Jasmin rice